Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Triple the dosage

Hello and Happy Sunday to everyone! I hope people got a chance to make it out to Rolling On Dubs 2 yesterday at the black hole-unfortunately, I was not able to make it, however there are photographs already up on various sites. For those of you that were able to make it, awesome! I heard it was sick as usual, with the whole night dedicated to dubstep.

To all you Ithacans, I hope you were able to make it out to Thumpy Nation's event last night, the Indobox! It was suppose to be a killer event and I had friends that headed out and went all out for the celebration!

Gotta love spring season, brings out the inner party animal in everyone. I'm gonna hit you with three doses of dub today, and i'm gonna mix it up for ya. One is a dubstep track, one is a drumnbass track, and one is a happy hardcore track. After all, all three genres bring their A game to the table, it's only fair all three have the chance to spread-and that is our job baby.

Your dubstep track for today happens to be two of my favorite dubstep artists, Archangel and Mt. Eden. Both are known for a more darker, slower dubstep-and always dropping ill wobbles. The song is intense, let it slow you down and fall into the muisc.










For your drumnbass entertainment we have Mage. Already bringing the heat, Mage's Summer Love sets the tone for what is sure to be a summer filled of nasty drumnbass beats. The Russians know good muisc.







Finally, some awesome happy hardcore to get your Sunday MOVING. I'm not going to lie, I really do love this song. I'll play it in my car, full volume when I just need to get motivated. Feeling blue? Or pissed even? Then this song is for you, it'll get your heart racing. Take a listen, and i'll meet you on the other side.





Enjoy my little ravers, boom boom boom booom!
xxMissThizzlexx

No comments:

Post a Comment