Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Your daily dose


Good morning all, I hope that where ever you are, you are enjoying the weather, assuming good weather is around you. Spring is finally here! Well, I suppose not officially, but overall-winter is beginning to transition out! Although I wonder if people in Ithaca are gearing up for snow, here in DC we had some rain but temperatures remain pretty warm. Ofcourse, humidity is striking DC! Anyway, lets get right into today's daily dose! Today's dub song has a little spin on it, Please Mr Postman by Cragga is a great dubstep reincarnation of a 1960's single by the Marvelettes. It really blends nicely and gives this song another place in the spotlight. What I enjoy about this song is the single fact that I am obsessed with idea of taking music from 1960 and blending it with a more raw sound, yet still ending up really really good. Anyway-enjoy it and enjoy your morning/afternoon :)

Thizzle xx

1 comment:

  1. RAW. That's what I've got to say. This one never ever ever gets old. Hooray for Spring!

    ReplyDelete