Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Your daily dose

Good morning guys! Trying to get back into the swing of things, i'm trying to work on posting up your daily dose and keep up with posting vids and photos I've been meaning to post up since my trip to DC, which by the way was weeks ago. Hope everyone's awake this morning, cause today's daily dose will blast through your eardrums if your not haha.

So I decided to choose Elmkay as today's daily dose. I first saw him preform back around the time of my birthday in January when I was with friends at Fall Massive(the makeup event). When the imfamous, "when I look at you," came on I was lost in a completely different world. Not to mention there were some insane lights going on with the Dub Nation sign flashing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment