Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thug Thursday


I hate thursdays. Well, actually I don't. But considering that they tease the weekend in front of your face, you might as well just start partying on Thursdays. I know I do.

Got two good tunes for you today. Both bassy, both dubstep, both fire!
Found the first one from good ol' UFK dub. If you havn't noticed before, I have a thing for womens' vocals in a nice dirty dubstep song. Eva Simons on the vocals, kinda brings this Rhianna type voice, with some funk beats thrown in. Kinda makes you wanna be bad, right?

Take Over Control (Adam F Dubstep Remix) - Afrojack Ft. Eva Simons by Noiseuphoria

And ofcourse, there's BASSNECTAR. Yes, I am a HUGE bassnectar fan. Brings me back to my days where I first got into dub, seems so long ago, and yet, it wasn't. I was also a huge metallica fan. Two very different types of genres mixed together to seek and destroy the norm of both genres. Bass and Rock always go well together for an extra high dosage of awesomeness.


Seek & Destroy (Bassnectar Remixxx) by Bassnectar

So seek and destroy what's left of this week, and take control of your weekend. Oh yah, I went thur.
xxThizz

No comments:

Post a Comment