Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We Speak Music


I just want to recap this weekend a little. It was pretty epic, for Burbon Street. Now, i'm a huge dubstep/dnb fan, but I have my moments where I am a huge hardstyler. Recently i've been getting into shuffling more, which if you don't know what it is, check out this video below and see how these girls do it :)



Anyway, this past weekend, Burbon played host to Showtek, a hardstyle group from Holland. Yes, that's right, this weekend, Baltimore got a little taste of Nadderrlauundds. Having visited holland and raved 2 weeks straight, I knew this was a concert not to be missed. And it blew my mind. I havn't seen that many ravers come together and dance as hard as we did Friday night. We truly brought down the house. And lost a few pounds. Showtek ended September with a bang and left excitment for the next month of incredible raves coming up.




Take a listen, it's way different-but for all you rave die-hearts, shuffle on baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment