Photo Cred to Bayan Mogharabi

Monday, February 1, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole


A year ago I was introduced to Dubstep and Drum and Bass. Now, a year later, I sit here, having been taught the ropes by Olaf and various other influences-ready to start my own little journey through the underground-and i'm gonna try to keep a blog.

My stilo has changed alot within the last year or so. Being a freshman in college, I have a sense of power, being on my own all the way up in Ithaca, NY. I came here, ready to work and party, and get out of D.C. Having just lost the love of my life, I thought I needed to escape DC/MD, thinking it had nothing to offer me, however, I traveling for these raves, I realized my home is DC and my life is underground world of dirty fucking Baltimore. And that's not to say that there hasn't been amazing music here in Ithaca-both in places such as Penn Street, and Thumpty Frat on Cornell Campus, have music that will make your face fall off.

So enjoy the music, the photos, the videos, learn a bit, GO to the concerts if you can. The undergrounds got me, i've always had it in me to be a rave girl, now i'm just ready to show it more =]

Dubstep/DnB respect-let's get started bitches xx

No comments:

Post a Comment